THE OXFORD INDIA is managed by The Oxford Educational and Charitable Trust (NGO) registered under Religious and Charitable Act, 1920, Approved and certified by NITI Aayog – Govt of India, Income Tax Department – Govt of India, MSME Certification – Micro Small and Medium Enterprises – Govt of India, An ISO 9001-2015 Certified Organization, incorporated on October 16th, 2019 working in the field of Education, Health, Rural Development, Women Empowerment, Employment and many more social activities.
Write us at info@TheOxford.org
VISION & MISSION
Our vision and mission is to educate or provide skills oriented programs to the underprivileged children, making women empowered by giving them a job opportunity or some business opportunity and providing job seekers a job oriented program or many vocational courses to enhance their skills and helping them to get their placement.
To Educate the underprivileged children of the society PAN India.
To Develop skills of the children anywhere, anyone, anytime.
To Empower Women by giving them opportunities of job employment or Business Opportunities.
To Run the Skill Development Programs to Enhance the capabilities of Job Seekers.
To Provide Job Oriented Courses to Freshers Job Seekers.
To Provide Vocational Courses for getting a job faster in the relevant field.
To Enhance the ability of Speaking English to the students while providing them a world class education.
Overall to run many Campaigns to the solutions of Education, Women Empowerment, Employment and many more social activities.
- NGO Reg no : 1905050-5067/2019
- NGO PAN : AAETT3280H (Income Tax Department, Govt of India)
- NITI Aayog Reg no (NGO DARPAN ID) : BR/2022/0315329 (Certified by NITI Aayog, Govt of India)
- MSME Reg no : BR-02-0001280 (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India)
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification no : INQ/BI-10529/0522 (an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Organization – ACCREDITED Management System Certification)