Terms & Conditions for Job Placement
1. Enrollment & Contract with THE OXFORD INDIA is mandatory for all the candidates before any consideration.
2. Enrollment with THE OXFORD INDIA means that your candidature details have been added to our Database. If there will be any matched vacancy as per your profile, then HR of THE OXFORD INDIA will notify you through Calling/SMS/WhatsApp/Email. We will fix your appointment for the final round interview with the Company/Organization HR.
3. THE OXFORD INDIA does not guarantee of arranging interview/providing a job within a specified period. Shortlisting & calling a candidate for interview is solely at the discretion of THE OXFORD INDIA. THE OXFOD INDIA and it’s job centers do not take any guarantee of your placement or selection against any vacancy as selection and it is totally depends upon the skills of job seekers.
4. THE OXFORD INDIA is not responsible If you leave your job after joining or terminated by company/organization. You must impress them with your work performance.
5. If a candidate is selected for a job through THE OXFORD INDIA, he/she will be solely the employee of the concerning organization and THE OXFORD INDIA will not be responsible for any legal/dispute or any other matter between the candidate and the organization.
6. We will charge you 25% of your gross salary as our Service Fees after joining. You will have to pay it within a week after getting your placement. The candidate will be liable to release our service charges within 7 days of the joining date via online format on our official PhonePe/G Pay/PayTM @ 9060-20-8060 only or QR Code/Payment Link sent by our officials.
7. In case the candidate do not comply or deposit 25% of month’s gross salary to THE OXFORD INDIA within 7 days of the joining date then :
* THE OXFORD INDIA is free to pursue legal court proceeding against the candidate for breach of contract.
* THE OXFORD INDIA will take action in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
* All subject to New Delhi jurisdiction.
Terms & Conditions 2 for Job Placement